'Big shit today is good.'
Big shit today is good.
In my life, my feet smell
like shit or rather sweet
popcorn. Don't move away
becasue I am confused by
several things, for instance
your light beacon. Tonight
I finished restless watch
over the lighthouses. O!
flashlight vanity cradle. Every
salvation woulds previous
cats but they outlive me.
Shining eye in fantastic
spirals is great victory
for everyone and even their
squids. Canyon of thoughts
& my interpretations of this
night love like
smooth button on everyone.
I activate my huntsmen
annually. He and my insides
greet his children nightly.
Combo glance towards scary
results and planets scary
trajectories of gravitational
urge.
In my life, my feet smell
like shit or rather sweet
popcorn. Don't move away
becasue I am confused by
several things, for instance
your light beacon. Tonight
I finished restless watch
over the lighthouses. O!
flashlight vanity cradle. Every
salvation woulds previous
cats but they outlive me.
Shining eye in fantastic
spirals is great victory
for everyone and even their
squids. Canyon of thoughts
& my interpretations of this
night love like
smooth button on everyone.
I activate my huntsmen
annually. He and my insides
greet his children nightly.
Combo glance towards scary
results and planets scary
trajectories of gravitational
urge.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home