Nelly Furtado, Could You Come Bi?
Twiddle tonight's erect
members' beginnings. Thumbs
up, bitch. Guess who's
coming in my dinner. Stuff
gets sticky when I collide
with Furtado. I touch
via manually using,
manipulating pedals. Sing
through your pain from
Daddy. O God on sheets.
Fondle this
intrepid single Furtado.
Regret only this final
thought: Hello, my
little darlin' jelly. I
scream at what I'm writing
because I know what it
is bringing to the table.
members' beginnings. Thumbs
up, bitch. Guess who's
coming in my dinner. Stuff
gets sticky when I collide
with Furtado. I touch
via manually using,
manipulating pedals. Sing
through your pain from
Daddy. O God on sheets.
Fondle this
intrepid single Furtado.
Regret only this final
thought: Hello, my
little darlin' jelly. I
scream at what I'm writing
because I know what it
is bringing to the table.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home