I Remember The Sight With The Word
Teeth and glasses
If a man sees another man with a beard there is some fear there
I want to do something to your eyes
hold the hand like a mother
I mailed myself
to the darkness.
The cat turns into
dropped that snake
on its face
Offer us a champagne bath
whose ghosts are still.
The crossings
the look of cities
freaked up
tremendous
Twin Peaks fantasies
Disappearing Act
Make his blood dance
stab himself
the modern coastline
ripe with wind
Sweet Skull
some people are worth gold
You saw a DILF
downward squid
tentacles seeing DILF
must analyze DILF
a ritual with the lights out
I'm on the phone with God
circling you in my car
Pink bones
tailored after
Dragonforce
death-defying
Take freedom to the car
I made eye contact
with his pentagram
ring
If a man sees another man with a beard there is some fear there
I want to do something to your eyes
hold the hand like a mother
I mailed myself
to the darkness.
The cat turns into
dropped that snake
on its face
Offer us a champagne bath
whose ghosts are still.
The crossings
the look of cities
freaked up
tremendous
Twin Peaks fantasies
Disappearing Act
Make his blood dance
stab himself
the modern coastline
ripe with wind
Sweet Skull
some people are worth gold
You saw a DILF
downward squid
tentacles seeing DILF
must analyze DILF
a ritual with the lights out
I'm on the phone with God
circling you in my car
Pink bones
tailored after
Dragonforce
death-defying
Take freedom to the car
I made eye contact
with his pentagram
ring

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home