MFA Cave/Claw (Glas)
He is blood thirsty
It's weird
collateral damage
The digital image and
the signature
bloodthirsty looks
hands praying in the
floorboards. This wood
is especially demolished where you
would walk. Everything looks
like a child-jungle.
If someone else. I
want to say simple things,
stay in the caves
I Lost you in the Forest
It's weird
collateral damage
The digital image and
the signature
bloodthirsty looks
hands praying in the
floorboards. This wood
is especially demolished where you
would walk. Everything looks
like a child-jungle.
If someone else. I
want to say simple things,
stay in the caves
I Lost you in the Forest

2 Comments:
fantastic!
where did you snag "noem" from?
wondering because I have only encountered it previously in Paul Celan's poem beginning "Weggebeizt vom..." as the translation offered of the word 'Genicht'
glad your back fire-millipede...it looks like idea-plasma
Post a Comment
<< Home