posted by Seth at 2:53 PM
Did you know we don't believe in dogmas or eternal ethics? We believe in particlar historical events. These events, in their magnitude, established our identities.
No. The event is given us to judge. Our identities were never forgiven of having been imagined.
We are distinct in that we are the product of only one thought.
one-thought district: Pina Coladas!!! (forgive hams, they know not what Sea-Doo)
Don't think I don't see you guy's playgrounds...oh! I'm watching all yous, I'm watching all yous!xoxo,Noah Eli etc.
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Did you know we don't believe in dogmas or eternal ethics? We believe in particlar historical events. These events, in their magnitude, established our identities.
No. The event is given us to judge. Our identities were never forgiven of having been imagined.
We are distinct in that we are the product of only one thought.
one-thought district: Pina Coladas!!! (forgive hams, they know not what Sea-Doo)
Don't think I don't see you guy's playgrounds...oh! I'm watching all yous, I'm watching all yous!
xoxo,
Noah Eli etc.
Post a Comment
<< Home