little cups kill you w/
love
flattening kids
pleasant bladders
ultimate holds
gestalt nuke
setting hint
in a world...
Haunt Little
the cut or the the
treatment
evacuation of
circumstance of exile
collab report
power down
Queer
when cotton wasn’t home
one day
you turned into a greyhound
large duel
come on, let your
gun sugar
thirsty feelings
come on feel the noise
community
You. Get down.
Check weapons
our bigs are
different
doom phrase
charm of the rubble
skilled at night
the reinforced letter
scorpion
I had a dream I
filled my tank
say the old thing
newly
I’m trying to grow
back
Pavaratti flash
sonic
blitzkreig of sound
our hordes dancing
fang
I can’t dance like an
awesome black man
it would terrify me
to try primal
bed
hair saddle
notebook was a
siddur
plasma screen
covered with
fake
seaweed
Mara: the female
sea
where’s my fucking
heart?
gestalt image
how to drape
language
I can write with
a true beauty
got tight, wetter
than
my name is Tokyo
Tokyo, home of
that’s egocentric,
sing to the
save twilight
print on graph paper
primus songs
Rock & Roll Dad
Kill You
Pose Dancing
Deep Asshole
a little softshoe
Saturday Morning
Cartoon
I’m still absorbing.
A man’s game–Back-
gammon
I stare at
cadavers all day?
SHEER MADNESS
when you are
twelve, and the
tears start
coming
Little Coffin
theramin
blue moon
then the imagination
of warmth
I would have my
arm snapped off
for you
let’s bash each others’
skulls/skills
something inside that
wants to grunt
collage
of large dorms
rich girl, better
chance of beauty
quiet yourself
study of
sound
lightning is a curse;
tonight is a start
Bride Beautiful
this
let’s make it
work
the lost sound of
the musical saw
faint and
urinating
I throw vegetarians
down the stairs
keeping Sir Mix-A-Lot
alive
question card
dark
I have dreams
of males
Larry Hosford
I’m like a
fantasy on
lightning
I’ve never fell.
to the heartland of the
winter
past telling
you’ve got to
be ready to be hot
have yourself brainwashed
American
elegant
mortgage
vehicle of magical
obsesses, magical
you
what blings
live at the gym,
the ranch-house
the ranch house
feeling good
about feeling bad
love
flattening kids
pleasant bladders
ultimate holds
gestalt nuke
setting hint
in a world...
Haunt Little
the cut or the the
treatment
evacuation of
circumstance of exile
collab report
power down
Queer
when cotton wasn’t home
one day
you turned into a greyhound
large duel
come on, let your
gun sugar
thirsty feelings
come on feel the noise
community
You. Get down.
Check weapons
our bigs are
different
doom phrase
charm of the rubble
skilled at night
the reinforced letter
scorpion
I had a dream I
filled my tank
say the old thing
newly
I’m trying to grow
back
Pavaratti flash
sonic
blitzkreig of sound
our hordes dancing
fang
I can’t dance like an
awesome black man
it would terrify me
to try primal
bed
hair saddle
notebook was a
siddur
plasma screen
covered with
fake
seaweed
Mara: the female
sea
where’s my fucking
heart?
gestalt image
how to drape
language
I can write with
a true beauty
got tight, wetter
than
my name is Tokyo
Tokyo, home of
that’s egocentric,
sing to the
save twilight
print on graph paper
primus songs
Rock & Roll Dad
Kill You
Pose Dancing
Deep Asshole
a little softshoe
Saturday Morning
Cartoon
I’m still absorbing.
A man’s game–Back-
gammon
I stare at
cadavers all day?
SHEER MADNESS
when you are
twelve, and the
tears start
coming
Little Coffin
theramin
blue moon
then the imagination
of warmth
I would have my
arm snapped off
for you
let’s bash each others’
skulls/skills
something inside that
wants to grunt
collage
of large dorms
rich girl, better
chance of beauty
quiet yourself
study of
sound
lightning is a curse;
tonight is a start
Bride Beautiful
this
let’s make it
work
the lost sound of
the musical saw
faint and
urinating
I throw vegetarians
down the stairs
keeping Sir Mix-A-Lot
alive
question card
dark
I have dreams
of males
Larry Hosford
I’m like a
fantasy on
lightning
I’ve never fell.
to the heartland of the
winter
past telling
you’ve got to
be ready to be hot
have yourself brainwashed
American
elegant
mortgage
vehicle of magical
obsesses, magical
you
what blings
live at the gym,
the ranch-house
the ranch house
feeling good
about feeling bad

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home