Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Motherfucker Ointment

Opened up into a life
four windows, like a life
fires in the dark
God is in your video
You should be able to circumvent blood.

Trees and water
into a river
more now
a giver than a knife.
More now a mirror
than water or tree.

There is negative bliss.
Ice will drop beyond the call of naming.

A duck, a diamond,
a pond and some wheat.

Don’t make me put on my grown man shoe
mutlivalent
that’s how things submerge.
In a day I’ll bring you back your voice.

All of these desk jobs
I’ll stab you with how my hate becomes something real
tiny tears on the cheeks of wolves.

You’re not listening to my say,
bats hanging from the walls.

Write it on a forcefield
some of us could be hunters
and some of us could be deer.

Liquid metal.
My drink is like a little beating heart
exploring snow
twelve originals and seven lights

Sometimes a little robot
materialized
the sound is as if from on a chain
something that threatens me.

I’m sneaking out of life.

How about an obstacle course
introduced by the sharpness.

I’m still stunned by the filmic
or accident.
Straight from silver
sent back to the womb
water nexus.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carton Tragedy said...

this is phat-tastic!!! (except for the NAMING again!!! kill it with hatred). i like your mom (ie. moem).

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home