+ Shadowmouth
the Rept-shart reptilian
took a dripping chomp
like a chariot falling in the forest
the woods were made for
a golden statue around me
death's presence
pale jewel
I looked at her and I saw her
blizzards and floods
like a chain a child, with a tree
behind him
I took the Rept-shart like a chariot
the woods were
a golden death's pale
I looked at her blizzards
like a chain behind him
A dripping Rept-shart
falling in the woods.
Were a statue around,
Death's jewel,
her and a child him
took a dripping chomp
like a chariot falling in the forest
the woods were made for
a golden statue around me
death's presence
pale jewel
I looked at her and I saw her
blizzards and floods
like a chain a child, with a tree
behind him
I took the Rept-shart like a chariot
the woods were
a golden death's pale
I looked at her blizzards
like a chain behind him
A dripping Rept-shart
falling in the woods.
Were a statue around,
Death's jewel,
her and a child him

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home