What are you doing?
Speak. Oh my god
What the fuck are you doing?
What the fuck are you writing?
You know how doctor Menke says writing? WriTing.
Like when the lady in the mountains said do you want any more Whatter.
She was like out of a David Lynch movie.
I’d smack your hands if I were there right now.
I’d spank your titties with a hatchet,
and they wouldn’t be cut off.
It wouldn’t hurt. Have you ever had your titties smacked with a hatchet?
Well, wait until you find out. Wait until it happens to you and you’ll know.
What’s that song that goes how can I explain, huh huh huh,
do you know what I’m talking about?
Oh my god I’d hate to be the mayor of chattanooga.
Does it even have a mayor?
Chattanooga Mayor.
I would have felt that sting willingly.
I go out when the werewolves come out.
Our penis. -+
Speak. Oh my god
What the fuck are you doing?
What the fuck are you writing?
You know how doctor Menke says writing? WriTing.
Like when the lady in the mountains said do you want any more Whatter.
She was like out of a David Lynch movie.
I’d smack your hands if I were there right now.
I’d spank your titties with a hatchet,
and they wouldn’t be cut off.
It wouldn’t hurt. Have you ever had your titties smacked with a hatchet?
Well, wait until you find out. Wait until it happens to you and you’ll know.
What’s that song that goes how can I explain, huh huh huh,
do you know what I’m talking about?
Oh my god I’d hate to be the mayor of chattanooga.
Does it even have a mayor?
Chattanooga Mayor.
I would have felt that sting willingly.
I go out when the werewolves come out.
Our penis. -+

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home